Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's bloggering time!

Well what the smell, everyone else is doing it, right? That is what I will tell myself when it comes to blogging.

I realize that to be a fully functional cyber humanoid, one must divulge his thoughts into an empty spot of cyber space. Even though cyber space does not exist, but more on that later. No I shall say that it has been a long time coming that this blog should take form. Through the bits of envy that I felt as I would read a friends' blog, I have now come to realize the importance of this new form of media.

You see it was once said that "the pen is mightier than the sword". A figure of speech that I whole heartedly agree with, figuritivly, not litterally. I don't care how skilled you are with a pen. If you are in a fight with someone who has a 4 foot long sword, your going to die, it is just simple physics. No, this new medium provides more of the masses a way to publish themselves. It is a way to let their thoughts be known. This is in fact one of the most important essences of being human. The ability to express ourselves is what makes us human.

So whether it be on paper, parchment, or text on a screen, this medium will allow me to open the window of Matthew Bellis's mind and let you see in. Only so far though.

I shall write about Jesus, politics, theory, science, and what it means to be human. So stay tuned and allow your brain to be tickled, IT'S BLOGGERING TIME!!!!

4 comments:

m&p said...

I must be the first comment on your post!! first, I'm glad you're no longer a Bloggin virgin. Second, I thought your blog was great to read. Third I'm very excited about your invitation into your thoughts.

so, yes you are correct
"IT"S BLOGGERING TIME!"

m&p said...

oh, yeah, one other thing, I reloaded your page a bunch. Wanted to make you feel important and special

m&p said...

blog again!!!!!

brandon cutler said...

well, if your pen is also a gun then you might have a chance.